- Built in 2008
- 341 days on Zillow
- Views: 554 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $424/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $312,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $441
- MLS #: A2134994
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Heating Description: Electric Heat
- Status: Active-Available
- Approval Information: 1-2 Weeks Approval
- Parking Description: 1 Space
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Cooling Description: Electric Cooling
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Amenities: Business Center
- Amenities: Clubhouse-Clubroom
- Amenities: Exercise Room
- Equipment: Disposal
- Equipment: Icemaker
- Open Balcony
- Maintenance Includes: All Amenities
- Style: Condo 5+ Stories
- Bedroom Description: Other
- Floor Description: Ceramic Floor
- Restrictions: No Restrictions
- Unit Design: Other
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Property Detached: Yes
- Fire Sprinklers
- Unit View: Other View
- Pet Restrictions: None
- Security Information: Card Entry
- Type of Association: Homeowners
- Housing-Older Persons Act: Verified
- Section: 38
- Terms Considered: FHA-Va Approved
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects County Only Tax
- Terms Considered: Va
- Terms Considered: Cash Only
- Municipal Code: 1
- Development Name: AXIS
- Folio Number: 01-41-38-139-1410
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 707 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 0141381391410
- Unit floor #: 26
- Zillow Home ID: 92451225
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $295-320K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brickell, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% lower than in Miami, and 152.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Brickell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brickell home values.
|Other Units in this Building (397)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about Axis On Brickell|
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.