1111 W 46th St APT 43, Kansas City, MO 641122 beds, 2 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Completely remodeled throughout, this top floor condo, has 25 ft cathedral ceilings in all rooms. Two bedrooms and two baths with the added bonus of a loft. The loft is ideal as an office or reading room while the second bath has a jacuzzi style tub with jets.
*Washer /Dryer IN Unit
*Stainless steal appliances
*SECURE Gated UNCOVERED parking spot
* HEAT and A/C are brand NEW. this was a $5089.00 upgrade completed in OCT of 2012 to replace 35 + year old system that are typical in other units at the Bella.
Condo complex is entirely gated. Neighbor to the South is an elementary school, neighbor to the North is an apartment complex.
This unit currently has a renter paying $1,450 a month. With 20% down, your payment is only $1195 a month, which includes taxes and insurance @ 4.75% rate with a 30 yr. mortgage.
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Water
- Will pay HOA fees for the first 6 months.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 62
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 2146946061
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1111 W 46th Street APT 43
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Plaza, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.9% higher than in Kansas City Metro, and 223.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Plaza home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kansas City Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Plaza home values.
Nearby Schools in Kansas City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292