1111 Western Ave, Mill Valley, CA 949413 beds, 2 baths, 1,784 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
This Marin home is the ideal location for quality living in the San Francisco Bay Area. Located in Mill Valley, just minutes across the Golden Gate Bridge from one of America's finest cities, it is situated high on the foothills of Mt. Tamalpais, just a few blocks off of the scenic California State Highway #1.
Western Avenue backs onto the Golden Gate National Recreational Area (GGNRA) and Mt. Tamalpais State Park offering, literally at the back door, hundreds square miles of scenic hiking and mountain-biking trails; Highway #1 leads to the nearest recreational beach (Muir Beach, 7 minutes) famous Stinson Beach, Mt. Tamalpais itself, and Muir Woods State Park. Evenings on the deck are so quiet, it's easy to feel that you're miles from civilization.
The home itself is unique and beautiful architecturally, situated centrally on a half-acre hillside site which offers complete privacy. Entering the gated property you will find a flagstone terrace, fountain, tropical garden, and Balinese carved doors leading to private pool area with its large deck and steaming redwood hot tub. Cathedral-like ceilings, wood floors, a wood-burning fireplace and elegant comfortable furniture enhance the ambiance.
Living room, dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and a full bath occupy the ground floor, while the second level provides the den/media room, master bedroom and full bath. Most of the rooms face East towards the deck and pool area and the view toward San Francisco over the rolling hills of Southern Marin.
- Lot: 10,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $1,100,000
- Price/sqft: $617
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 460 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Shingle, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,784 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 04815203
- Zillow Home ID: 19263767
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1111 Western Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94941 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40% lower than in Mill Valley, and 82.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94941 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mill Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94941 home values.
- 1115 Western Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.36M32.51,952
- 1109 Western Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.26M32.51,996
- 1108 Western Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.75M43.52,641
- 1110 Western Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.24M321,854
- 1220 El Cide Ct Mill Valley, CA$1.32M421,950
- 1119 W California Ave Mill Valley, CA$832K211,000
- 1117 W California Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.32M522,230
- 1121 W California Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.28M332,048
- 1105 Western Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.12M321,562
- 1115 W California Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.31M422,631
- 1112 Western Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.23M321,646
- 1104 Western Ave Mill Valley, CA$2.37M53.53,500
- 1107 W California Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.3M432,070
- 1103 Western Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.26M422,713
- 1123 W California Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.71M32.52,601
- 1216 El Cide Ct Mill Valley, CA$1.01M321,736
- 1117 Western Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.25M431,837
- 1114 Western Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.29M32.52,123
- 1099 W California Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.55M532,500
- 1005 Greenhill Rd Mill Valley, CA$1.18M321,698
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!