11110 Roanoke Loop, Daphne, AL 365265 beds, 3 baths, 3,047 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,445 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,047 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2131861375
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11110 Roanoke Loop
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 36526, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.3% higher than in Daphne, and 77.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 36526 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Daphne.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 11048 Larry St Daphne, AL$86K--11,036
- 3096 Union Ave W AL$95K----2,040
- 11125 Colvin Ln Daphne, AL$398K312,440
- 9045 County Road 64 Daphne, AL$85K----816
- 1298 Essex St Daphne, AL$87K3--1,136
- 316 Grays Ln AL$202K311,940
- 1077 Magnolia St N Daphne, AL$101K3--1,045
- 10741 Redfern Rd Daphne, AL$503K432,844
- 27039 Gramercy Ln Daphne, AL$227K422,289
- 8792 Bainbridge Dr Daphne, AL$103K421,900
- 27033 Gramercy Ln Daphne, AL$234K312,643
- 27045 Gramercy Ln Daphne, AL$250K--12,637
- 8366 Rocking Horse Cir Daphne, AL$126K422,150
- 8657 Rosedown Ln Daphne, AL$199K----1,749
- 27025 Gramercy Ln Daphne, AL$217K52.52,579
- 8656 Rosedown Ln Daphne, AL$118K321,656
- 8656 Rosedown Ln Daphne, AL$187K----1,656
- 27168 Stratford Glen Dr Daphne, AL$162K421,968
- 8651 Rosedown Ln Daphne, AL$205K3--1,736
Nearby Schools in Daphne
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292