- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
11110 SW 124th Rd, Miami, FL 331764 beds, 2 baths, 2,492 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $375,000
- Price/sqft: $150
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 267 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,492 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 3050180120420
- Zillow Home ID: 44287580
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11110 Sw 124th Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33176, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.2% less than in Kendall, and 101.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33176 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Kendall.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33176 home values.
- 11020 SW 124th Rd Miami, FL$382K321,964
- SW 121st St Miami, FL$440K321,756
- 11125 SW 125th St Miami, FL$569K421,898
- 11105 SW 125th St Miami, FL$553K422,038
- 12340 SW 112th Ave Miami, FL$418K321,705
- 11103 SW 124th Rd Miami, FL$437K432,237
- 11043 SW 124th Rd Miami, FL$413K422,261
- 12320 SW 112th Ave Miami, FL$506K422,369
- 11010 SW 124th Rd Miami, FL$485K422,291
- 11025 SW 125th St Miami, FL$414K421,898
- 11023 SW 124th Rd Miami, FL$404K321,914
- 12231 SW 112th Ave Miami, FL$410K422,261
- 12400 SW 112th Ave Miami, FL$491K422,283
- 11040 SW 124th St Miami, FL$439K422,240
- 11020 SW 124th St Miami, FL$422K322,008
- 11020 SW 125th St Miami, FL$368K321,705
- 11030 SW 125th St Miami, FL$499K422,896
- 12420 SW 112th Ave Miami, FL$504K422,194
- 11000 SW 124th Rd Miami, FL$418K431,759
- 12300 SW 112th Ave Miami, FL$493K43.52,521
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292