11112 Caminito Inocenta, San Diego, CA 92126
Sold on 6/12/12: $445,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Townhouse:2,169 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1992
- Last Sold:Jun 2012 for $445,000
- Heating Type:Stove
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Concrete
- Additional Featuresair filteration system, air conditioner, and new furnace placed in 2012. all new kitchen appliances
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Office, Walk-in closet
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow637
- Last Remodel Year2012
- Parcel #3080711713
- School DistrictSANDIEGOUNIF
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID16779245
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$701,881||$639K – $772K||+$20,644||$323||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,634/mo||$2K – $3.7K/mo||+$33||$1.21||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Sorrento Valley home values will rise 3.6% next year, compared to a 4.5% rise for San Diego as a whole. Among Sorrento Valley homes, this home is valued 0.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 39% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sorrento Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 24% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.5% less than in San Diego, and 94% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Sorrento Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sorrento Valley home values.
Neighborhood for 11112 Caminito Inocenta
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005