11114 Lincoln Ave, Cleveland, OH 441253 beds, 2 baths, 1,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,623 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $55,000
- Price/sqft: $38
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 216 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 169
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 54502025
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 33600062
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11114 Lincoln Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44125 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 75.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.9% less than in Garfield Heights, and 167% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 44125 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Garfield Heights.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44125 home values.
- 11106 Lincoln Ave Cleveland, OH$56K311,200
- 11200 Lincoln Ave Cleveland, OH$58K31689
- 11104 Lincoln Ave Cleveland, OH$54K31.51,180
- 11206 Lincoln Ave Cleveland, OH$87K311,046
- 11100 Lincoln Ave Cleveland, OH$48K21936
- 11111 Lincoln Ave Cleveland, OH$55K321,056
- 5248 Elmwood Ave Garfield Heights, OH$67K421,605
- 11107 Lincoln Ave Cleveland, OH$51K31.51,368
- 5234 E 113th St Garfield Heights, OH$65K211,300
- 11201 Lincoln Ave Cleveland, OH$65K311,278
- 11103 Lincoln Ave Cleveland, OH$98K421,899
- 5238 E 113th St Garfield Heights, OH$94K321,832
- 11205 Lincoln Ave Cleveland, OH$64K211,256
- 11021 Lincoln Ave Cleveland, OH$113K622,352
- 11209 Lincoln Ave Cleveland, OH$124K32.51,708
- 5224 E 113th St Garfield Heights, OH$64K311,208
- 11017 Lincoln Ave Cleveland, OH$65K211,342
- 5228 E 113th St Garfield Heights, OH$51K211,470
- 5220 E 113th St Garfield Heights, OH$81K311,139
- 11013 Lincoln Ave Cleveland, OH$62K31.51,284
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.