- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
11116 31st Ave SE, Everett, WA 982083 beds, 2 baths, 1,216 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $180,000
- Price/sqft: $148
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 600 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,216 sqft
- Parcel #: 00689700001800
- Zillow Home ID: 38557875
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11116 31st Avenue Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98208 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 45.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.9% greater than in Seattle Hill-Silver Firs, and 55.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98208 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle Hill-Silver Firs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98208 home values.
- 11108 31st Ave SE Everett, WA$278K321,626
- 11124 31st Ave SE Everett, WA$264K321,325
- 11104 31st Ave SE Everett, WA$272K321,244
- 11132 31st Ave SE Everett, WA$269K321,308
- 11119 30th Dr SE Everett, WA$244K311,296
- 11127 30th Dr SE Everett, WA$220K421,592
- 11021 30th Dr SE Everett, WA$354K32.52,066
- 11030 31st Ave SE Everett, WA$269K321,336
- 11204 31st Ave SE Everett, WA$245K321,688
- 11201 30th Dr SE Everett, WA$212K31960
- 11017 30th Dr SE Everett, WA$343K321,900
- 11123 31st Ave SE Everett, WA$277K331,482
- 11117 30th Dr SE Everett, WA$263K421,464
- 11113 31st Ave SE Everett, WA$266K321,484
- 11207 30th Dr SE Everett, WA$268K331,349
- 11026 31st Ave SE Everett, WA$274K321,436
- 11107 31st Ave SE Everett, WA$355K32.52,508
- 3031 112th Pl SE Everett, WA$209K211,200
- 11131 31st Ave SE Everett, WA$258K221,394
- 11103 31st Ave SE Everett, WA$285K32.51,534
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292