1112 Decatur St, Richmond, VA 23224
For Sale: $175,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:1,936 sq ft
- Lot:3,963 sqft
- Year Built:2014
- Last Sold:Apr 2009 for $23,500
- Heating Type:Unknown
- Listing site:ERA Woody Hogg & Assoc.
- Days on Zillow33
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room, Family room
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Unit Count2
- Zillow Home ID12535924
- Elementary SchoolBlackwell
- High SchoolArmstrong
- Lot Depth120
- Lot Width33
- Middle SchoolMartin Luther King Jr.
- MLS #1402896
- Parcel #S0000115002
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count7
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$162,477||$127K – $198K||+$1,727||$83||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,204/mo||$759 – $1.5K/mo||+$34||$0.62||03/10/2014|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Blackwell home values will increase 1.9% next year, compared to a 2% increase for Richmond as a whole. Among Blackwell homes, this home is 79.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 34.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Blackwell market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.2% less than in Richmond, and 95.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Blackwell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Blackwell home values.
Neighborhood for 1112 Decatur Street
- 1114 Decatur St Richmond, VA$93K32.51,500
- 1110 Decatur St Richmond, VA$167K43.02,476
- 1108 Decatur St Richmond, VA$101K32.01,548
- 106 E 12th St Richmond, VA$138K33.01,568
- 1106 Decatur St Richmond, VA$122K--1.52,360
- 1102 Decatur St Richmond, VA$241K--4.04,752
- 110 E 12th St Richmond, VA$78K------
- 1119 Decatur St Richmond, VA$155K42.52,012
- 115 E 12th St Richmond, VA$80K------
- 1101 Decatur St # A Richmond, VA$173K31.01
- 1101 Decatur St Richmond, VA$690K2818.013,722
- 1100 Decatur St Richmond, VA$107K--2.02,024
- 112 E 12th St Richmond, VA$167K------
- 119 E 12th St Richmond, VA$176K42.51,713
- 114 E 12th St Richmond, VA$174K32.51,568
- 115 E 11th St Richmond, VA$97K------
- 115 E 11th St Richmond, VA$130K33.01,650
- 115 E 11th St Richmond, VA$150K33.01,650
- 121 E 12th St Richmond, VA$148K31.01,440
- 12 E 12th St Richmond, VA$219KStudio--2,314
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.