1112 Roseneath RdAPT 6, Richmond, VA 23230
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:788 sq ft
- Lot:784 sq ft
- Year Built:1929
- Last Sold:Nov 2008 for $134,000
- Heating Type:Heat pump
- Listing site:Keller Williams Realty, Richmond We...
- Days on Zillow33
- CoolingCentral, Other
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesWater and trash included,Central Air,Washer/Dryer,Electric Heat Pump
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher
- Elementary SchoolJohn B. Cary
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- High SchoolThomas Jefferson
- Middle SchoolAlbert Hill
- MLS #1309659
- Parcel #W0001629028
- Roof TypeMetal
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Zillow Home ID72633894
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$125,888||$98K – $167K||-$137||$159||05/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$876/mo||$780 – $920/mo||+$20||$1.11||05/13/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts The Museum District home values will rise 4.4% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Richmond as a whole. Among The Museum District homes, this home is 56.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 14.1% less per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Museum District home values.
Neighborhood for 1112 Roseneath Road APT 6
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data and ratings provided by GreatSchools.org ?
- GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.