1112 S 10th St, Noblesville, IN 460603 beds, 2 baths, 1,940 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1891
- 107 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $103
- MLS #: 21284259
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Floor size: 1,940 sqft
- Parcel #: 29-11-06-303-018.000-013
- Zillow Home ID: 73212342
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1112 S 10th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46060, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Noblesville, and 98.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46060 home values.
- 1072 S 10th St Noblesville, IN$102K211,584
- 1072 S 10th St Noblesville, IN$100K211,584
- 1058 S 10th St Noblesville, IN$101K21952
- 1107 S 11th St Noblesville, IN$144K322,042
- 1137 S 11th St Noblesville, IN$129K311,430
- 1097 S 11th St Noblesville, IN$138K322,156
- 1032 Christian Ave Noblesville, IN$124K322,200
- 1053 S 11th St Noblesville, IN$99K211,032
- 1080 Christian Ave Noblesville, IN$102K311,260
- 1008 S 10th St Noblesville, IN$174K322,224
- 1035 S 11th St Noblesville, IN$134K31.51,936
- 1094 Christian Ave Noblesville, IN$138K312,024
- 1108 S 11th St Noblesville, IN$97K211,302
- 1007 S 11th St Noblesville, IN$102K221,099
- 1109 Chestnut St Noblesville, IN$144K412,360
- 1083 Christian Ave Noblesville, IN$222K52.53,964
- 1007 S 10th St Noblesville, IN$132K321,656
- 1040 Plum St Noblesville, IN$99K32.51,440
Nearby Schools in Noblesville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292