1112 SW 132nd Pl, Oklahoma City, OK 731703 beds, 2 baths, 1,509 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Take a step inside and see a lovely entry foyer, offering a comforting welcome to any guest! To the left is a spacious living room with an abundance of natural light, front yard view, commanding brick fireplace, and fit for entertaining or lounging! An open, yet secluded design, creating a spacious feel!
Formal dining with views of the living and kitchen will allow anyone to feel connected, even if the chef is still working! Prepare to be amazed, as this kitchen will surely amaze with every turn! Granite galore, large island with breakfast bar, are just the beginning to this remodeled dream! Luxurious details include pantry, gas range, vent hood, stained cabinetry, updated fixtures and pulls, inconspicuous lighting and faux finishes provide an amazing cooking or gathering experience for years to come!
Now, on to the well-appointed master suite, featuring a tray ceiling and space for most furniture layouts! Plenty of windows allowing you to let the light shine, or stylish faux wood blinds to create a cozy atmosphere! The master spa is sure to impress with an enclosed shower, dual vanities, her and her closets, oversized jetted tub, and a secluded throne area!
The secondary bedrooms are more than sizable and include their own closets and distinguishing features! Did we mention all of the carpeted areas include an extra thick pad? It feels like you are walking on clouds! The conveniently placed bathroom allows easy access for loved ones or guests alike, and display all the extra details and attention found throughout this home!
This property is wrapped up nicely with a great laundry room and large covered back patio! Additional concrete was poured to create safe and clean walking spaces around the entire home! A well-kept workshop, or shed, is discreetly placed in the backyard for additional storage, workspace or crafts! Near all the action of South OKC and West Moore, this home is a MUST SEE! Call today to schedule your personal showing!
- Lot: 6,180 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 1996 for $85,500
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,509 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R0057550
- Zillow Home ID: 21751379
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1112 Sw 132nd Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Oklahoma City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Oklahoma City, and 18.2% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73170 home values.
- 1116 SW 132nd Pl Oklahoma City, OK$120K321,217
- 1108 SW 132nd Pl Oklahoma City, OK$164K321,971
- 1109 SW 133rd St Oklahoma City, OK$146K321,683
- 1113 SW 133rd St Oklahoma City, OK$153K321,866
- 1120 SW 132nd Pl Oklahoma City, OK$134K321,507
- 1105 SW 133rd St Oklahoma City, OK$126K321,382
- 1104 SW 132nd Pl Oklahoma City, OK$157K321,744
- 1117 SW 132nd Pl Oklahoma City, OK$137K321,516
- 1121 SW 132nd Pl Oklahoma City, OK$150K321,768
- 1113 SW 132nd Pl Oklahoma City, OK$165K322,055
- 1117 SW 133rd St Oklahoma City, OK$135K321,707
- 1125 SW 132nd Pl Oklahoma City, OK$139K321,555
- 1109 SW 132nd Pl Oklahoma City, OK$148K321,642
- 1124 SW 132nd Pl Oklahoma City, OK$150K321,639
- 1101 SW 133rd St Oklahoma City, OK$133K321,761
- 1100 SW 132nd Pl Oklahoma City, OK$161K322,070
- 1121 SW 133rd St Oklahoma City, OK$146K321,634
- 1104 SW 133rd St Oklahoma City, OK$130K321,757
- 1108 SW 133rd St Oklahoma City, OK$140K321,595
- 1116 SW 132nd St Oklahoma City, OK$146K321,613
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292