11123 174th St, Jamaica, NY 114333 beds, 2 baths, 1,352 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $387,000
- Price/sqft: $286
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,352 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1935
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 102840032
- Zillow Home ID: 32141631
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11123 174th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the St. Albans market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 10.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2150% higher than in New York, and 32.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent St. Albans home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or St. Albans home values.
- 11125 174th St Jamaica, NY$280K----1,352
- 11119 174th St Jamaica, NY$356K----1,280
- 11125 174th St Jamaica, NY$229K31--
- 11127 174th St Jamaica, NY$281K----1,352
- 11117 174th St Jamaica, NY$297K----1,280
- 11129 174th St Jamaica, NY$398K----1,352
- 11115 174th St Jamaica, NY$320K----1,280
- 11111 174th St Jamaica, NY$431K----1,568
- 11133 174th St Jamaica, NY$462K----1,713
- 11120 175th St Jamaica, NY$385K----1,400
- 11118 175th St Jamaica, NY$316K32.51,400
- 11122 175th St Jamaica, NY$363K----1,400
- 11124 175th St Jamaica, NY$377K----1,400
- 11114 175th St Jamaica, NY$366K----1,280
- 11135 174th St Jamaica, NY$447K----1,713
- 11112 175th St Jamaica, NY$305K----1,280
- 17411 Sayres Ave Jamaica, NY$562K----2,288
- 11139 174th St Jamaica, NY$423K----1,708
- 17410 111th Ave Jamaica, NY$448K----1,280
- 17406 111th Ave Jamaica, NY$290K31.51,280
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292