11128 SE Hilltop Ct, Happy Valley, OR 970865 beds, 4 baths, 4,738 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Last sold: May 2013 for $535,000
- Price/sqft: $113
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- View: City
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,738 sqft
- Parcel #: 05019078
- Zillow Home ID: 89607625
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11128 Se Hilltop Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 97086 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 30.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% greater than in Happy Valley, and 13.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97086 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Happy Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97086 home values.
- 11158 SE Hilltop Ct Happy Valley, OR$464K63.53,656
- 10839 SE Oneonta Dr Happy Valley, OR$417K42.53,649
- 10730 SE Mirandol St Happy Valley, OR$400K42.52,833
- 10725 SE Oneonta Dr Happy Valley, OR$580K43.53,756
- 10859 SE Oneonta Dr Happy Valley, OR$544K42.13,977
- 10640 SE Mirandol St Happy Valley, OR$387K42.52,763
- 10903 SE Oneonta Dr Happy Valley, OR$518K333,793
- 10731 SE Mirandol St Happy Valley, OR$374K432,652
- 10634 SE Mirandol St Happy Valley, OR$373K32.52,500
- 10638 SE Mirandol St Happy Valley, OR$407K433,212
- 10638 SE Mirandol St Happy Valley, OR$476K433,213
- 11056 SE Hilltop Ct Happy Valley, OR$582K543,686
- 10961 SE Oneonta Dr Happy Valley, OR$521K42.53,472
- 11068 SE Hilltop Ct Happy Valley, OR$411K32.52,572
- 11210 SE Hilltop Ct Happy Valley, OR$552K42.53,369
- 10633 SE Oneonta Dr Happy Valley, OR$605K32.53,550
- 11211 SE Hilltop Ct Happy Valley, OR$432K42.53,271
- 10634 SE Mirandol St Happy Valley, OR$380K32.12,572
- 10647 SE Mirandol St Happy Valley, OR$386K42.52,572
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!