- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 46 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,528 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $210,000
- Price/sqft: $175
- MLS #: 15-1729
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Wet Bar
- Water \ Public Water, Walls \ Sheetrock, Road Type \ City Street, Interior Features \ 1st Floor Bedroom, Sewer \ Public Sewer, Drive Type \ Concrete, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Style \ Beach House, Dining Facilities \ Kitchen Bar, Construction \ Masonry Plank, Garage \ Double Garage, Interior Features \ Great Room, Exterior Features \ Insulated Doors, Construction \ Masonry Plank, Interior Features \ Gas Water Heater, Interior Features \ Window Treatments, Dining Facilities \ Work Island, Storage \ Workshop, Interior Features \ Handicapped Access, Fencing \ Wood, Heated SqFt Range \ 3800 - 3999, Map Area \ Area 7 Beaufort, Realtor.com Type \ Residential - Single Family, Listing Type \ ER
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,980 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 97
- Lot width: 86
- Parcel #: 730506497149000
- Zillow Home ID: 102097265
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $400K-1.45M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts North Carolina home values will increase 2.5% next year. Among 28516 homes, this home is 269.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 47.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28516, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.3% greater than in Beaufort, and 61.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Beaufort.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|204 Elm St Beaufort, NC||$213K||2||2||1,344|
|1111 Ann St Beaufort, NC||$299K||2||2||1,568|
|210 Elm St Beaufort, NC||$143K||2||1||805|
|206 Elm St Beaufort, NC||$146K||3||1.5||--|
|206 Elm St Beaufort, NC||$151K||2||1||822|
|1114 Ann St Beaufort, NC||$249K||3||1||1,020|
|1110 Ann St Beaufort, NC||$159K||2||1||792|
|211 Elm St Beaufort, NC||$204K||3||2||1,302|
|208 Elm St Beaufort, NC||$179K||3||1||988|
|1070109 Hill St Beaufort, NC||$422K||8||4||2,816|
|1108 Ann St Beaufort, NC||$275K||3||2||1,536|
|1107 Ann St Beaufort, NC||--||--||--||--|
|1111 Hammock Ln Beaufort, NC||$554K||3||3.5||2,424|
|210 Elm St Beaufort, NC||$149K||2||1||782|
|205 Elm St Beaufort, NC||$164K||3||1.5||1,008|
|1300 Ann St Beaufort, NC||$545K||4||4||2,236|
|207 Elm St Beaufort, NC||$125K||2||1||780|
|1106 Ann St Beaufort, NC||$276K||4||2||1,776|
|1105 Ann St Beaufort, NC||--||3||2||--|
|1113 Hammock Ln Beaufort, NC||$472K||3||3||2,929|
Nearby Schools in Beaufort
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!