- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1113 Ribisi Cir, San Jose, CA 951314 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1971
- Parking: 420 sqft
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $295,000
- Price/sqft: $223
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,320 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Lot depth: 70
- Lot width: 22
- Parcel #: 24534009
- Zillow Home ID: 19566186
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1113 Ribisi Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 14% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% greater than in San Jose, and 46.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Valley home values.
- 1111 Ribisi Cir San Jose, CA$422K41.51,320
- 1115 Ribisi Cir San Jose, CA$391K31994
- 1109 Ribisi Cir San Jose, CA$402K31.51,102
- 1107 Ribisi Cir San Jose, CA$399K31.51,102
- 1105 Ribisi Cir San Jose, CA$384K31994
- 2042 Voss Park Ln San Jose, CA$368K31994
- 2044 Voss Park Ln San Jose, CA$430K41.51,320
- 2046 Voss Park Ln San Jose, CA$411K31.51,102
- 2048 Voss Park Ln San Jose, CA$394K31994
- 2052 Voss Park Ln San Jose, CA$548K421,320
- 1121 Pandolfi Pl San Jose, CA$354K31.5994
- 1091 Ribisi Cir San Jose, CA$381K31994
- 1093 Ribisi Cir San Jose, CA$426K41.51,320
- 1095 Ribisi Cir San Jose, CA$395K311,102
- 2054 Voss Park Ln San Jose, CA$367K31.51,102
- 1097 Ribisi Cir San Jose, CA$349K31994
- 1123 Pandolfi Pl San Jose, CA$437K41.51,320
- 2041 Voss Park Ln San Jose, CA$391K31994
- 2043 Voss Park Ln San Jose, CA$396K31.51,102
- 1124 Ribisi Cir San Jose, CA$329K21837
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!