ORIGINAL OWNER! MOVE-IN READY!! This charming GREAT ROOM PLAN has it
all! Enjoy the open floor plan, large screed lanai, and beautiful tranquil grottostyle
garden. Lots of room for a growing or sizable family and fantastic for
entertaining. Add to this easy access to the Cross Creek amenities, and this
home is a must see! PRIDE IN OWNERSHIP is readily apparent as you
experience this four year old home. FIVE FULL BEDROOMS provide fantastic
versatility. The kitchen features 42" wood cabinets, an island with storage and
breakfast bar, closet pantry, ample cabinet space and STAINLESS STEEL
APPLIANCES provide a pleasing executive appearance. The kitchen exists within
SPACIOUS GREAT ROOM complete with vaulted ceilings and access to a large
screened lanai with plank tile flooring. The lanai leads to a beautiful grotto style
garden and waterfall. The LARGE MASTER SUITE includes separate vanities w/
granite counters, tile floors, a very roomy master shower, and a spacious walk-in
closet. Three additional bedrooms downstairs provide plenty of room for family
or projects, and the upstairs suite with full bath provides an excellent in law
apartment or home office. Add to this a sizeable 2-car garage, wonderful
finishes, and beautiful landscaping. It is clear that this home is not to be missed.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- 46 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,700 all time views
- 98 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $135
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $231,684
- Price/sqft: $105
- MLS #: T2752532
- View Virtual Tour
- Parking: 2 spaces, 496 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: Park, Water
- Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Architectural Style \ Spanish\Mediterranean, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ Fees Required, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Last Change Type \ Back On Market, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ County Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Fire Hydrant, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Pool \ None, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Appliances Included \ Microwave Hood, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Last Status \ Temporarily Off-Market, Interior Features \ Cathedral\Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Layout \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo, Garage Features \ Assigned Parking, Utilities \ BB\HS Internet Avail, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Community Features \ Association Recreation - Owned, Community Features \ PUD, Interior Layout \ Living Room\Dining Room Combo, Location \ Cul-de-sac, Exterior Features \ Screen\Covered Enclosure, Additional Rooms \ Bonus Room, Showing Time \ Set Appointment, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Master Bath Features \ Shower No Tub, Air Conditioning \ Zoned\Multiple, Garage Features \ Oversized, Front Exposure \ East, Heatingand Fuel \ Zoned\Multiple, Interior Layout \ Great Room, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,560 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Lot depth: 116
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0592240824
- Zillow Home ID: 99629113
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $226-293K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New Tampa home values will increase 5.8% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Tampa as a whole. Among New Tampa homes, this home is 31.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 18% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New Tampa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.4% greater than in Tampa, and 361% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent New Tampa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New Tampa home values.
|11130 Ancient Futures Dr Tampa, FL||$192K||4||2||1,894|
|11130 Ancient Futures Dr Tampa, FL||$205K||4||2||1,894|
|11134 Ancient Futures Dr Tampa, FL||$201K||4||2||--|
|11134 Ancient Futures Dr Tampa, FL||$206K||4||2||2,140|
|11128 Ancient Futures Dr Tampa, FL||$205K||4||2||2,056|
|11136 Ancient Futures Dr Tampa, FL||$194K||3||2||1,880|
|11136 Ancient Futures Dr Tampa, FL||$192K||4||2||1,894|
|11126 Ancient Futures Dr Tampa, FL||$217K||4||2||2,140|
|11138 Ancient Futures Dr Tampa, FL||$317K||5||3.5||3,412|
|11138 Ancient Futures Dr Tampa, FL||$342K||5||4||3,412|
|11127 Ancient Futures Dr Tampa, FL||$314K||5||3.5||3,422|
|11129 Ancient Futures Dr Tampa, FL||$203K||4||2||2,022|
|11121 Ancient Futures Dr Tampa, FL||$209K||4||2||2,042|
|11124 Ancient Futures Dr Tampa, FL||$166K||4||2||2,077|
|11140 Ancient Futures Dr Tampa, FL||$198K||4||2||--|
|11140 Ancient Futures Dr Tampa, FL||$209K||4||2||2,140|
|11123 Ancient Futures Dr Tampa, FL||$214K||4||2||1,951|
|11131 Ancient Futures Dr Tampa, FL||$197K||4||2||1,867|
|11122 Ancient Futures Dr Tampa, FL||$160K||3||2||1,924|
|11121 Ancient Futures Dr Tampa, FL||$229K||4||2||2,100|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!