- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1114 12th St, North Chicago, IL 600643 beds, 1.5 baths, 912 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Basement, Bedroom, Exterior Type: Aluminum Siding, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 912 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 08331080150000
- Zillow Home ID: 4821878
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1114 12th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60064 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 47.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.3% greater than in North Chicago, and 853.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60064 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in North Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60064 home values.
- 1116 12th St North Chicago, IL$61K--1912
- 1127 Glenn Dr North Chicago, IL$84K--1896
- 1140 Jackson St North Chicago, IL$100K--21,890
- 1148 Jackson St North Chicago, IL$60K--11,075
- 1136 Jackson St North Chicago, IL$62K421,068
- 1115 12th St North Chicago, IL$102K--1.51,426
- 1134 Jackson St # 2 North Chicago, IL$172K--22,128
- 1200 Jackson St North Chicago, IL$172K--22,048
- 1132 Jackson St North Chicago, IL$65K--1834
- 1125 Glenn Dr North Chicago, IL$143K--21,843
- 1211 Glenn Dr North Chicago, IL$72K--21,454
- 1124 Jackson St North Chicago, IL$71K421,582
- 1210 Jackson St North Chicago, IL$146K--22,100
- 1124 Jackson St North Chicago, IL$63K421,582
- Jackson St North Chicago, IL----11,310
- 1215 Glenn Dr North Chicago, IL$95K--11,818
- 1121 Glenn Dr North Chicago, IL$126K--21,219
- 1120 Jackson St North Chicago, IL$64K--1864
- 1212 Jackson St North Chicago, IL$123K--21,926
- 1219 Glenn Dr North Chicago, IL$108K--21,068
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!