1114 F St NE, Washington, DC 200021 bed, 1 bath, 35,920 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,598 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1927
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2001 for $1,425,000
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Cable-ready, Living room, Secured entry
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 4.0
- Floor size: 35,920 sqft
- Parcel #: 0983 0855
- Zillow Home ID: 88802705
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1114 F St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Near Northeast, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 423.8% higher than in Washington, and 328.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Near Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Near Northeast home values.
- 1116 F St NE Washington, DC$1.14M443,432
- 1118 F St NE Washington, DC$1.14M443,408
- 611 11th St NE Washington, DC$500K21.5882
- 613 11th St NE Washington, DC$649K321,600
- 615 11th St NE Washington, DC$631K311,600
- 617 11th St NE Washington, DC$570K31.51,380
- 1114 F St NE # 1259719 Washington, DC--Studio1600
- 619-625 11th St NE Washington, DC$364K------
- 1124 F St NE Washington, DC$794K32.52,060
- 619 11th St NE Washington, DC$409K11672
- 621 11th St NE Washington, DC$414K21.5672
- 621 11th Street VA$99K3--936
- 1126 F St NE Washington, DC$662K31.51,238
- 623 11th St NE Washington, DC$444K21672
- 604 12th St NE APT 12 Washington, DC$461K21--
- 604 12th St NE APT 11 Washington, DC$461K21--
- 604 12th St NE APT 6 Washington, DC$537K11--
- 625 11th St NE Washington, DC$416K21672
- 606 12th St NE Washington, DC$826K33.51,676
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292