- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1114 Hilary Ln, Cary, IL 600134 beds, 3 baths, 3,521 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $355,000
- Price/sqft: $101
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,521 sqft
- Parcel #: 2006277005
- Zillow Home ID: 5086071
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1114 Hilary Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60013 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 15.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 136.2% greater than in McHenry, and 1098.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60013 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in McHenry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60013 home values.
- 1116 Hilary Ln Cary, IL$405K543,122
- 1110 Hilary Ln Cary, IL$400K42.53,323
- 1113 Hilary Ln Cary, IL$439K443,978
- 1202 Hilary Ln Cary, IL$396K42.53,814
- 1109 Hilary Ln Cary, IL$392K42.53,128
- 1117 Lorden Ct Cary, IL$431K63.54,500
- 1119 Hilary Ln Cary, IL$376K432,820
- 1106 Hilary Ln Cary, IL$330K333,376
- 1105 Hilary Ln Cary, IL$316K442,931
- 1107 Lorden Ct Cary, IL$422K42.53,069
- 1203 Hilary Ln Cary, IL$305K43.53,204
- 1205 Lorden Ct Cary, IL$444K53.54,000
- 6414 Kingsbridge Dr Cary, IL$308K42.52,597
- 1110 Leah Dr Cary, IL$406K54.54,400
- 1114 Leah Dr Cary, IL$392K42.52,934
- 1106 Leah Dr Cary, IL$307K42.52,640
- 6508 Kingsbridge Dr Cary, IL$375K443,100
- 1118 Leah Dr Cary, IL$376K42.53,195
- 1120 Lorden Ct Cary, IL$454K433,558
- 6516 Kingsbridge Dr Cary, IL$417K43.53,904
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292