- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- 87 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,757 all time views
- 32 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $483,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $144
- MLS #: 08850741
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Driveway \ Asphalt, Foundation \ Concrete, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Water \ Public, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Parking Type \ Garage, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Main Level, Appliances \ Disposal, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Equipment \ CO Detectors, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Kitchen Type \ Pantry-Closet, Exterior Building Type \ Cedar, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Electricity \ 200+ Amp Service, Equipment \ Humidifier, Bath Amenities \ Separate Shower, Bath Amenities \ Double Sink, Family Room Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Type \ Island, Addtl Room 2 Name \ Recreation Rm, Assessment Includes \ None, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Basement, 4th Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Equipment \ Water-Softener Rented, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Basement, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Area Amenities \ Park\Playground, Frequency \ Not Applicable, Status \ Contingent, Addtl Room 4 Name \ Playroom, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Kitchen Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, 3rd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, 4th Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Living Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Curtains\Drapes, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Curtains\Drapes, Addtl Room 1 Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Living Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Age \ 21-25 Years, Area Amenities \ Curbs\Gutters, Area Amenities \ Street Lights, Area Amenities \ Street Paved, Area Amenities \ Sidewalks, Equipment \ Radon Mitigation System(s), Family Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Curtains\Drapes, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Additional Rooms \ Recreation Room, Additional Sales Information \ None, Laundry Flooring \ Other, Exterior Property Features \ Gazebo, Additional Rooms \ Play Room, Garage Ownership \ Owned
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,348 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 0926129014
- Zillow Home ID: 4658695
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $364-550K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60174 home values will fall 1% next year, compared to a 0.6% fall for Saint Charles as a whole. Among 60174 homes, this home is 114.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 15% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60174, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.2% greater than in Saint Charles, and 888.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60174 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Charles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60174 home values.
Nearby Schools in Saint Charles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.