11146 Leolang Ave, Sunland, CA 910404 beds, 2 baths, 1,654 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $480,000
- Price/sqft: $290
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,654 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Lot depth: 103
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 2552038015
- Zillow Home ID: 20092619
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11146 Leolang Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sunland market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17% less than in Los Angeles, and 41.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Sunland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sunland home values.
- 11138 Leolang Ave Sunland, CA$473K421,719
- 11150 Leolang Ave Sunland, CA$465K321,563
- 11149 Whitegate Ave Sunland, CA$458K321,476
- 11143 Whitegate Ave Sunland, CA$494K332,080
- 7939 Ellenbogen St Sunland, CA$505K321,650
- 11153 Whitegate Ave Sunland, CA$461K321,439
- 7925 Ellenbogen St Sunland, CA$464K421,650
- 11151 Leolang Ave Sunland, CA$445K31.51,231
- 7960 Denivelle Rd Sunland, CA$1.81M2116,870
- 7951 Ellenbogen St Sunland, CA$449K321,231
- 11143 Leolang Ave Sunland, CA$470K321,439
- 11147 Leolang Ave Sunland, CA$493K321,485
- 7959 Ellenbogen St Sunland, CA$434K321,199
- 11121 Leolang Ave Sunland, CA$439K321,231
- 11120 Leolang Ave Sunland, CA$446K321,235
- 7915 Ellenbogen St Sunland, CA$441K321,481
- 11154 Whitegate Ave Sunland, CA$426K321,235
- 7925 Denivelle Rd Sunland, CA$348K21669
- 11120 Woodward Ave Sunland, CA$450K321,199
- 11115 Leolang Ave Sunland, CA$491K331,569
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292