1115 Beverly St, San Diego, CA 92114
Sold on 6/11/12: $113,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow644
- Last Remodel Year1956
- Parcel #5424611500
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID17081435
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$356,670||$335K – $382K||-$2,275||$198||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,994/mo||$1.8K – $2.4K/mo||-$13||$1.11||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Emerald Hills home values will increase 5.8% next year, compared to a 4.5% rise for San Diego as a whole. Among Emerald Hills homes, this home is valued 17.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 73.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Emerald Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 34.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 115.2% higher than in San Diego, and 11.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Emerald Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Emerald Hills home values.
Neighborhood for 1115 Beverly Street
- 1123 Beverly St San Diego, CA$272K31.01,116
- 1105 Beverly St San Diego, CA$249K31.0783
- 1071 Beverly St San Diego, CA$275K31.0972
- 1129 Beverly St San Diego, CA$300K41.01,384
- 1059 Beverly St San Diego, CA$273K21.0944
- 1135-1137 Beverly St San Diego, CA$341K42.01,421
- 1108 Beverly St San Diego, CA$276K31.0946
- 1051 Beverly St San Diego, CA$275K31.01,044
- 1070 56th St San Diego, CA$278K31.51,207
- 1058-1060 56th St San Diego, CA$348K42.01,620
- 1143-1145 Beverly St San Diego, CA$342K42.01,421
- 1044-1046 56th St San Diego, CA$358K42.01,620
- Beverly St San Diego, CA$271K------
- 1140 Beverly St San Diego, CA$360K32.51,767
- 5508 Geneva Ave San Diego, CA$302K42.01,452
- 1034-1036 56th St San Diego, CA$314K------
- 1043 Beverly St San Diego, CA$281K31.01,044
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005