- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- 29 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,436 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $84
- MLS #: 21350146
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 600 sqft
- RV Parking
- Heat \ ForcedAir, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Foundation \ Crawl, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Exterior \ Brick, Lot Information \ Corner, Appliances \ MicroHood, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Electric, Utility Options \ Cable Connected, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Master Bedroom Description \ Main Level, Interior \ Window Vinyl, Interior \ Attic Pull Down Stairs, Master Bedroom Description \ Split Bed Room, Interior \ Wood Work Painted, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Porch \ Covered Porch, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Breakfast Room, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Exterior Amenities \ Barn Storage, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Full Rear, Garage Parking Other \ Finished Garage, Garage Parking Other \ Garage Door Opener, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Privacy, Fireplace Description \ No Fireplace, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Ownership Interest Types \ NoAssoc
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,430 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 48-12-06-300-086.000-003
- Zillow Home ID: 80676049
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $65-120K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Indiana home values will increase 1.3% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|715 Rolling Hills Dr Anderson, IN||$51K||3||2||1,529|
|1107 Brunswick Way Anderson, IN||$72K||3||1.5||1,374|
|1140 Lindberg Rd Anderson, IN||$45K||3||2||1,456|
|1122 Brunswick Way Anderson, IN||$82K||3||1.5||1,482|
|1110 Brunswick Way Anderson, IN||$99K||3||2.5||1,944|
|1130 Lindberg Rd Anderson, IN||$39K||2||1||1,073|
|1029 Brunswick Way Anderson, IN||$69K||2||1.5||1,218|
|720 Rolling Hills Dr Anderson, IN||$84K||3||1||1,782|
|1134 Brunswick Way Anderson, IN||$98K||3||1.5||1,741|
|1212 Lindberg Rd Anderson, IN||$46K||3||--||1,266|
|1107 Kingsmill Dr Anderson, IN||$78K||3||2||1,285|
|1028 Brunswick Way Anderson, IN||$90K||3||2||1,625|
|811 Raleigh Rd Anderson, IN||$118K||4||2.5||2,516|
|1115 Kingsmill Dr Anderson, IN||$161K||4||2.5||2,828|
|1216 Lindberg Rd Anderson, IN||$42K||2||1||1,137|
|1126 Lindberg Rd Anderson, IN||$67K||3||2||1,293|
|1021 Brunswick Way Anderson, IN||$66K||2||1||1,098|
|1029 Kingsmill Dr Anderson, IN||$78K||3||1||1,223|
|1211 Brunswick Way Anderson, IN||$85K||3||1.5||1,676|
|1205 Lindberg Rd Anderson, IN||$39K||2||1||880|
Nearby Schools in Anderson
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.