A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Views: 3,703 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $400,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $139
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Built-Ins, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Built-Ins, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, 4th Bedroom Description \ Built-Ins, 4th Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Book Shelves, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Chair Rail, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Nook, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Lot Description \ Rear/Flag Lot, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,882 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R:685 N:1115
- Zillow Home ID: 57718996
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $215-685K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06032 home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Farmington as a whole. Among 06032 homes, this home is valued 53.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 11% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.5% higher than in Farmington, and 14.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Farmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06032 home values.
|1114 Fienemann Rd Farmington, CT||$223K||3||1.5||1,424|
|1122 Fienemann Rd Farmington, CT||$238K||3||1.5||1,424|
|1110 Fienemann Rd Farmington, CT||$219K||3||1.5||1,424|
|1118 Fienemann Rd Farmington, CT||$311K||3||1.5||2,436|
|1109 Fienemann Rd Farmington, CT||$240K||3||2||1,482|
|1121 Fienemann Rd Farmington, CT||$197K||2||1||1,155|
|25 Cheryl Dr Farmington, CT||$306K||3||1.5||1,948|
|27 Cheryl Dr Farmington, CT||$196K||3||1||1,067|
|23 Cheryl Dr Farmington, CT||$244K||3||2||1,424|
|29 Cheryl Dr Farmington, CT||$251K||3||2||1,512|
|1127 Fienemann Rd Farmington, CT||$230K||3||1||1,822|
|31 Cheryl Dr Farmington, CT||$272K||3||1.5||1,876|
|28 Cheryl Dr Farmington, CT||$348K||4||2.5||2,430|
|1106 Fienemann Rd Farmington, CT||$270K||3||2||1,787|
|1130 Fienemann Rd Farmington, CT||$242K||3||1.5||1,725|
|1133 Fienemann Rd Farmington, CT||$230K||2||2||1,274|
|1134 Fienemann Rd Farmington, CT||$219K||3||2||1,185|
|24 Cheryl Dr Farmington, CT||$449K||4||3.5||3,374|
|1137 Fienemann Rd Farmington, CT||$317K||3||2.5||1,899|
|21 Cheryl Dr Farmington, CT||$218K||3||2||1,031|
Nearby Schools in Farmington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.