1115 Liberty St, Durham, NC 27703
For Sale: $60,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,131 sq ft
- Lot:0.33 acres
- Year Built:1920
- Last Sold:Dec 2010 for $15,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Days on Zillow874
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room, Office
- Elementary SchoolDurham - Eastway
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
- High SchoolDurham - Southern
- Middle SchoolDurham - School for Creative Studies
- MLS #1793477
- Parcel #111190
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count6
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID49974321
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$62,629||$53K – $73K||-$1,576||$55||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$848/mo||$721 – $975/mo||-$5||$0.75||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 27703 home values will rise 1.4% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Durham as a whole. Among 27703 homes, this home is 53% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 32.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27703 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51% greater than in Durham, and 159.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27703 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Durham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27703 home values.
Neighborhood for 1115 Liberty Street
- 1114 Eva St Durham, NC$46K21.01,200
- 1108 Liberty St Durham, NC$50K21.0865
- 1106 Liberty St Durham, NC$61K21.0777
- 1119 Eva St Durham, NC$35K31.01,375
- 1117 Eva St Durham, NC$64K32.01,306
- 608 N Maple St Durham, NC$61K21.0912
- 1206 Liberty St Durham, NC$76K41.01,270
- 604 N Maple St Durham, NC$60K21.0775
- 621 Spruce St Durham, NC$307K------
- 1207 Eva St Durham, NC$86K31.01,636
- 1112 Holloway St Durham, NC$111K42.02,021
- 511 N Maple St Durham, NC$67K2--1,026
- 516 N Hyde Park Ave Durham, NC$67K31.01,196
- 1208 Holloway St Durham, NC$77K21.01,409
- 709 N Hyde Park Ave Durham, NC$66K32.01,189
- 514 N Hyde Park Ave Durham, NC$79K31.01,400
- 603 N Driver St Durham, NC$52K21.01,089
- 803 N Hyde Park Ave Durham, NC$58K31.01,250
- 601 N Driver St Durham, NC$111K42.02,244
- 801 N Driver St Durham, NC$140K92.02,952
Nearby Schools in Durham
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005