A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $210-300K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $9.5K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Birmingham is $19,503.
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $17.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Birmingham is $57,407.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1968
- All time views: 2,492
- HOA Fee: $335/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $225,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $188
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Association Fee Frequency: Monthly
- Construction Materials: Brick
- Cooling: Central Air
- Heating: Forced Air
- Heating Fuel: Gas
- Cable Available
- Pets Allowed
- Kitchen Appliances: Dishwasher
- Kitchen Appliances: Microwave
- Kitchen Appliances: Refrigerator
- Kitchen Appliances: Stove
- Property Type: Condominium
- Road Frontage Type: Paved
- Sewer: Sewer-Sanitary
- Title: Private - Owned
- Water Heater Fuel: Gas
- Water Source: Municipal Water
- Architecture Style: Other
- Kitchen Appliances: Disposal
- Kitchen Appliances: Dryer
- Kitchen Appliances: Washing Machine
- Construction Materials: Wood
- Foundation Details: Basement
- Private Entry
- Garage Size: No Garage
- Association Fee Includes: Gas
- Association Fee Includes: Water
- Basement Type: Common
- Basement Type: Private
- MLS Area Major: Birmingham
- School District: Birmingham
- Last Change Type: Contingent - Continue to Show
- Waterfront Description: Creek
- Basement Type: Unfinished
- Architecture Level: 1 Story Ground
- Warranty: No
- Foundation Materials: Poured
- Roof Material: Asphalt
- Porch Type: Balcony
- Transaction Type: Sale
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 1
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,195 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 1925152053
- Zillow Home ID: 63651954
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48009 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 56.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.7% higher than in Birmingham, and 64.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48009 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Birmingham.
|Other Units in this Building (55)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1115 N Old Woodward Ave|
Nearby Schools in Birmingham
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.