1115 Panther Park Trl, Travelers Rest, SC 296906 beds, 7 baths, 7,904 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2.73 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 651 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $91
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $198,000
- Price/sqft: $234
- MLS #: 1270599
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 2041 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 7,904 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Propane butane
- Parcel #: 0664140100300
- Zillow Home ID: 89809135
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1115 Panther Park Trl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29690 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 42.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10% greater than in Travelers Rest, and 14.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29690 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Travelers Rest.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29690 home values.
- 3 Timberbluff Way Travelers Rest, SC$553K32.52,448
- 1121 Travelers Rest, SC--------
- 2 Timberbluff Way Travelers Rest, SC$481K33.52,205
- 1122 Panther Park Trl Travelers Rest, SC$1.51M53.55,145
- 105 Misty Valley Ct Travelers Rest, SC--Studio--1
- 100 Misty Valley Ct Travelers Rest, SC$773K332,935
- 6 Timberbluff Way Travelers Rest, SC$873K43.53,528
- 106 Misty Valley Ct Travelers Rest, SC$733K343,620
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!