1115 Reid Pl, Indianapolis, IN 462033 beds, 2 baths, 2,266 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,701 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 204 sqft
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,266 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 68
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 491018111003000101
- Zillow Home ID: 1072650
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1115 Reid Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46203, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 127.9% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 27.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46203 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46203 home values.
- 1111 Reid Pl Indianapolis, IN$69K3--1,556
- 1119 Reid Pl Indianapolis, IN$65K3--1,490
- 1107 Reid Pl Indianapolis, IN$68K3--1,556
- 1121 Reid Pl Indianapolis, IN$87K3--2,020
- 1103 Reid Pl Indianapolis, IN$41K3--1,508
- 1127 Reid Pl Indianapolis, IN$71K3--1,380
- 1114 Reid Pl Indianapolis, IN$51K2--936
- 1116 Reid Pl Indianapolis, IN$65K------
- 1108 Reid Pl Indianapolis, IN$83K2--1,528
- 1122 S Randolph St Indianapolis, IN$108K3--1,869
- 1122 Reid Pl Indianapolis, IN$55K311,125
- Prospect St Indianapolis, IN$56K1--800
- 1126 S Randolph St Indianapolis, IN$33K3--1,008
- 1837 Prospect St Indianapolis, IN$78K963,750
- 1133 Reid Pl Indianapolis, IN$79K3--1,734
- 1837 Prospect St Indianapolis, IN$58K--0.5780
- 1128 Reid Pl Indianapolis, IN$89K3--1,660
- 1837 Prospect St APT 11 Indianapolis, IN$68K21.5780
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292