This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $65-96K.
Price this home
Choose your own comparables to figure out a good selling price.Choose comps
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $17.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Lancaster is $19,503.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $15.5K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Lancaster is $17,120.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 3,598 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- All time views: 1,576
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $35,000
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 66 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Carport, 0 space, 658 sqft
- Fence: None
- Community Name: None
- Assoc: None
- Bath Downstairs? Y: Yes
- Furnishings Description: No Furniture
- Family Room Description: None
- Master Bath Desc: None
- Master Bedroom Description: None
- Oven Description: None
- Other Appliance Description: None
- Interior Description: None
- Equestrian Description: None
- Miscellaneous Description: None
- Landscape Description: No Landscaping Rear
- Landscape Description: No Landscaping Front
- Heating Fuel Description: None
- Built Description: Resale
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Cooling Fuel Description: Electric
- Washer Dryer Location: None
- Energy Description: None
- Dryer Utilities: None
- Elementary School 3-5: Other
- Elementary School K-2: Other
- Living Room Description: Front
- Zoning: Multi-Family
- House Faces: East
- Bldg Desc: Two Story
- Roof Description: Other
- Construction Description: Other Siding
- Lot Description: None
- Bath Downstairs Description: 2 Bath Downstairs
- Heating Description: Two or More Units
- Area: 900 - Outside Nevada
- Type: Detached
- Financing Considered: Conventional
- Realtor? Y: Yes
- Possession Description: By Agreement-CLA
- Compass Point: West
- State: Ohio
- Garage: 0
- Dining room
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,551 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 82 ft
- Lot width: 44 ft
- Parcel #: 0531151500
- Zillow Home ID: 33812317
Popularity on Zillow
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Based on three metrics—sale-to-list price ratio, the prevalence of price cuts on home listings, and time-on-market—the market temperature provides information on the current balance of bargaining power between buyers and sellers in this zip code relative to other zip codes in the same metropolitan area. A particular zip code may be identified as a good market for buyers in a metro market favorable to sellers overall. Learn more
Foreclosures (per 10K)
Nearby Schools in Lancaster
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.