1115 W Blaine St, Seattle, WA 981192 beds, 3 baths, 2,130 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,361 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- 293 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 1989 for $280,000
- Price/sqft: $352
- MLS #: 564011
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Security System
- Unfinished basement, 290 sqft
- View: Water
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,130 sqft
- Parcel #: 7705100123
- Zillow Home ID: 49053697
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1115 W Blaine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Queen Anne market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 23.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6% higher than in Seattle, and 20.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Queen Anne home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Queen Anne home values.
- 1117 W Blaine St Seattle, WA$687K322,300
- 1111 W Blaine St Seattle, WA$759K322,030
- 1119 W Blaine St Seattle, WA$1.22M32.54,150
- 1121 W Blaine St Seattle, WA$1.28M43.53,670
- 1120 W Blaine St Seattle, WA$908K422,810
- 1116 W Blaine St Seattle, WA$750K442,370
- 1112 W Blaine St Seattle, WA$687K421,750
- 1808 12th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.02M321,850
- 1635 11th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.51M33.53,300
- 1108 W Blaine St # 0 Seattle, WA--333,320
- 1108 W Blaine St Seattle, WA$1.22M333,320
- 1629 11th Ave W Seattle, WA$737K41.751,930
- 1816 12th Ave W Seattle, WA$825K32.52,570
- 1625 11th Ave W Seattle, WA$907K532,830
- 1818 12th Ave W Seattle, WA$861K33.52,570
- 1803 12th Ave W Seattle, WA$817K42.53,000
- 1803 11th Ave W Seattle, WA$667K31.51,930
- 1621 11th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.49M333,300
- 1610 12th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.02M943,298
- 1610 12th Ave W APT 3 Seattle, WA$342K21980
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292