A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Views: 2,956 all time views
- HOA Fee: $47
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $375,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $156
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Property Type \ Single Family Res, Converted Garage \ No, Internet? Y\N \ Yes, PvPool \ No, Record Delete Flag \ No, PvSpa \ No, Short Sale \ No, Bath Downstairs? Y\N \ Yes, Bedroom Downstairs? Y\N \ Yes, Foreclosure Commenced Y\N \ No, Furnishings Description \ No Furniture, Great Room Y\N \ No, Washer Included? \ No, Dryer Included? \ No, Zoning \ Single-Family, CommentaryY\N \ No, Flooring Description \ Carpet, Flooring Description \ Tile, Equestrian Description \ None, Miscellaneous Description \ None, Bath Downstairs Description \ Full Bath Downstairs, Built Description \ Resale, Fence \ Backyard Full Fenced, Sewer \ Public, Bldg Desc \ One Story, Property Subtype \ Single Family Residential, Water \ Public, Repo\Reo Y\N \ No, Lot Description \ Under 1\4 Acre, Fence Type \ Block, Heating Description \ Central, Cooling System \ Central, Cooling Fuel Description \ Electric, Construction Description \ Frame & Stucco, Energy Description \ None, Disposal Included \ Yes, Washer Dryer Location \ Separate Laundry Room, Living Room Description \ Front, Landscape Description \ Desert Landscaping, Heating Fuel Description \ Gas, Utility Information \ Underground Utilities, Garage Description \ Attached, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar\Counter, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Master Bedroom Description \ Mbr Separate From Other, Interior Description \ Blinds, Dishwasher Inc \ Yes, Landscape Description \ Mature Landscaping, Refrigerator Included \ Yes, House Faces \ South, Assoc\Comm Features Desc \ CCRs, Landscape Description \ Rock\Gravel Landscaping, Landscape Description \ Shrubs, Dryer Utilities \ Gas, Master Bedroom Description \ Mbr Walk-In Closet, Oven Description \ Stove (G), Interior Description \ Ceiling Fan(s), Roof Description \ Pitched, Living Room Description \ Entry Foyer, Assoc\Comm Features Desc \ Recreation Room, Family Room Description \ Separate Family Room, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan, Exterior Description \ Covered Patio, Fireplace Location \ Living\Great Rm, Dining Room Description \ Formal Dining Room, Master Bath Desc \ Double Sink, Fireplace Description \ Gas, Garage Description \ Entry to House, Exterior Description \ Private Yard, Exterior Description \ Accessibility, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Nook (Eating Area), Contingency Desc \ Financing, Fireplace Location \ Family Room, Fireplace Description \ Two Way, Sold Term \ VA, Assoc\Comm Features Desc \ Jogging Trail, Area \ 404 - North West, Elementary School 3-5 \ Stanton Ethel, Elementary School K-2 \ Staton Ethel, Community Name \ Summerlin West, Financing Considered \ Cash, Green Building Certification \ No, Type \ Detached, Financing Considered \ Conventional, Financing Considered \ FHA, Association Fee 1 - MQYN \ Monthly, Association Fee Y\N \ Yes, Financing Considered \ VA, Master Bath Desc \ Separate Tub, Master Bath Desc \ Separate Shower, Assessment Y\N \ No, Land Use \ Res-Sngl Fam, Owner Licensee \ No, Realtor? Y\N \ Yes, Court Approval \ No, Ownership \ Single Family Residential, Possession Description \ Close of Escrow, Gated Y\N \ No, Power On or Off \ Power On, Association Fee Includes \ Management, Association Fee Includes \ Recreation Facilities, Litigation \ No, SID\LID Y\N \ Yes, Year Round School \ No, Other Appliance Description \ Microwave, State \ Nevada, Roof Description \ Tile, Garage \ 2
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,397 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 13726614026
- Zillow Home ID: 6914686
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $299-438K.
Market guideZillow predicts Summerlin North home values will increase 7.2% next year, compared to a 8.7% rise for Las Vegas as a whole. Among Summerlin North homes, this home is valued 30.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Summerlin North, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.1% lower than in Las Vegas, and 60% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Summerlin North home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Summerlin North home values.
|11156 Shadow Nook Ct Las Vegas, NV||$385K||4||2.5||2,441|
|11153 Pergola Point Ct Las Vegas, NV||$366K||4||2.5||2,441|
|11160 Shadow Nook Ct Las Vegas, NV||$402K||5||2.5||2,441|
|908 Bower Basin St Las Vegas, NV||$319K||4||2||1,981|
|912 Bower Basin St Las Vegas, NV||$358K||4||2.5||2,441|
|11157 Pergola Point Ct Las Vegas, NV||$320K||4||2||1,833|
|11153 Shadow Nook Ct Las Vegas, NV||$356K||4||2||2,159|
|904 Bower Basin St Las Vegas, NV||$331K||4||2||1,981|
|916 Bower Basin St Las Vegas, NV||$319K||4||2||1,981|
|11157 Shadow Nook Ct Las Vegas, NV||$388K||4||3||2,441|
|11161 Pergola Point Ct Las Vegas, NV||$368K||4||3||2,304|
|11161 Shadow Nook Ct Las Vegas, NV||$415K||4||2.5||2,441|
|1000 Bower Basin St Las Vegas, NV||$321K||4||2||1,981|
|11164 Shadow Nook Ct Las Vegas, NV||$385K||4||2.5||2,320|
|900 Bower Basin St Las Vegas, NV||$362K||4||3||2,397|
|11165 Shadow Nook Ct Las Vegas, NV||$393K||4||2.5||2,320|
|1004 Bower Basin St Las Vegas, NV||$319K||4||2||1,953|
|11165 Pergola Point Ct Las Vegas, NV||$338K||4||2||1,953|
|11200 Shadow Nook Ct Las Vegas, NV||$395K||4||2.5||2,320|
|11152 Pergola Point Ct Las Vegas, NV||$376K||4||2||2,159|
Nearby Schools in Las Vegas
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.