- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
11155 8th Ave, Hesperia, CA 923454 beds, 3 baths, 1,942 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2.14 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $160,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 693 sqft
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Dimmers in all rooms
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,942 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 0414102220000
- Zillow Home ID: 17450286
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11155 8th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92345 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 60.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.6% less than in Hesperia, and 89.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 92345 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hesperia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92345 home values.
- 11175 8th Ave Hesperia, CA$159K421,658
- 11215 8th Ave Hesperia, CA$216K422,056
- 11156 7th Ave Hesperia, CA$258K422,362
- 11176 7th Ave Hesperia, CA$117K321,138
- 11126 7th Ave Hesperia, CA$153K321,372
- 11154 8th Ave Hesperia, CA$187K421,775
- 11124 8th Ave Hesperia, CA$213K322,035
- 11257 8th Ave Hesperia, CA$334K533,168
- 11228 7th Ave Hesperia, CA$263K322,403
- 11080 7th Ave Hesperia, CA$285K532,841
- 11226 8th Ave Hesperia, CA$266K42.53,126
- 11078 8th Ave Hesperia, CA$230K42.52,258
- 11258 7th Ave Hesperia, CA$167K321,490
- 11256 8th Ave Hesperia, CA$189K431,889
- 11058 8th Ave Hesperia, CA$239K422,103
- 11027 8th Ave Hesperia, CA$280K432,243
- 11278 7th Ave Hesperia, CA$155K421,482
- 11149 7th Ave Hesperia, CA$181K321,580
- 11165 7th Ave Hesperia, CA$222K422,042
- 11141 7th Ave Hesperia, CA$194K321,772
Nearby Schools in Hesperia
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!