- Lot: 0.76 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 35 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,129 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $375
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2002 for $144,000
- Price/sqft: $261
- MLS #: O5353505
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: 3 spaces, 849 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Rooms \ Bonus Room, Additional Rooms \ Den/Library/Office, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Game Room, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Air Conditioning \ Zoned/Multiple, Appliances Included \ Convection Oven, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Gas Appliances, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Gas, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Florida, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Fees Required, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Security, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame (FSC Certified), Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ French Doors, Exterior Features \ Gutters / Downspouts, Exterior Features \ Hot Tub/Spa, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Fireplace Description \ Family Room, Fireplace Description \ Gas Fireplace, Fireplace Description \ Living Room, Fireplace Description \ Other Room, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Quarry Tile, Floor Covering \ Wood, Foundation \ Slab, Front Exposure \ North, Garage Carport \ 3 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Garage Features \ Oversized, Garage Features \ Side Rear Entry, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Zoned/Multiple, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Built in Features, Interior Features \ Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Tray Ceiling, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Island, Kitchen Features \ Walk In Pantry, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Conservation Area, Location \ Wooded View, Master Bath Features \ Bath w Spa/Hydro Massage Tub, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Other Specify In Remarks, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Pool Type \ Heated Spa, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Spa, Pool Type \ Tile, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Tile, Showing Time \ Set Appointment, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Owner Provided, Status \ Active, Utilities \ BB/HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Gas, Utilities \ Septic, Utilities \ Sprinkler Well, Utilities \ Street Lights
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 6,130 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 192328739200200
- Zillow Home ID: 71056271
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $776K-2.33M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 34786 home values will increase 6.5% next year, compared to a 6.5% rise for Windermere as a whole. Among 34786 homes, this home is 303.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 78.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34786, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11% greater than in Windermere, and 72.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34786 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Windermere.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34786 home values.
|Coniston Way Windermere, FL||--||--||--||--|
|11154 Coniston Way Windermere, FL||$2.19M||5||4.5||6,131|
|11149 Coniston Way Windermere, FL||$1.71M||5||6||6,440|
|11142 Coniston Way Windermere, FL||$1.58M||5||6||6,125|
|11143 Coniston Way Windermere, FL||$1.55M||4||6||5,784|
|11130 Coniston Way Windermere, FL||$1.4M||4||5||5,116|
|11137 Coniston Way Windermere, FL||$1.93M||4||5||7,277|
|11131 Coniston Way Windermere, FL||$1.47M||5||5.5||5,753|
|11124 Coniston Way Windermere, FL||$1.75M||5||6||6,891|
|11125 Coniston Way Windermere, FL||$1.34M||4||5||4,509|
|11118 Coniston Way Windermere, FL||$2.27M||5||6||8,128|
|Ledgement Ln Windermere, FL||--||--||--||--|
|11126 Bridge House Rd Windermere, FL||$2.66M||5||6||7,294|
|11119 Coniston Way Windermere, FL||$1.43M||5||6||5|
|11120 Bridge House Rd Windermere, FL||$2.65M||5||6.5||7,993|
|Coniston Way Windermere, FL||--||--||--||--|
|11132 Bridge House Rd Windermere, FL||$2.57M||5||5.5||7,039|
|11112 Coniston Way Windermere, FL||$1.44M||4||4.5||5,014|
|11114 Bridge House Rd Windermere, FL||$2.42M||5||6.5||7,016|
|Bridge House Rd Windermere, FL||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Windermere
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.