1116 Dennis Dr, Saginaw, TX 761793 beds, 2 baths, 1,450 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2014
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,450 sqft
- Parcel #: 02648660
- Zillow Home ID: 29094671
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1116 Dennis Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 76179 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 47.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.9% lower than in Saginaw, and 164.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 76179 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saginaw.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 76179 home values.
- 1112 Dennis Dr Saginaw, TX$100K421,489
- 549 Fox Dr Saginaw, TX$78K321,320
- 1108 Dennis Dr Saginaw, TX$93K321,320
- 556 Fox Dr Saginaw, TX$95K321,489
- 552 Fox Dr Saginaw, TX$97K321,529
- 545 Fox Dr Saginaw, TX$97K321,509
- 1117 Dennis Dr Saginaw, TX$91K321,320
- 548 Fox Dr Saginaw, TX$94K321,446
- 1113 Dennis Dr Saginaw, TX$102K321,929
- 1121 Dennis Dr Saginaw, TX$107K321,509
- 548 Park Center Blvd Saginaw, TX$89K321,320
- 552 Park Center Blvd Saginaw, TX$89K321,382
- 1109 Dennis Dr Saginaw, TX$94K321,460
- 1125 Dennis Dr Saginaw, TX$120K321,451
- 544 Park Center Blvd Saginaw, TX$100K421,870
- 544 Fox Dr Saginaw, TX$91K321,320
- 1105 Dennis Dr Saginaw, TX$92K321,320
- 557 Cole Ave Saginaw, TX$99K421,489
- 541 Fox Dr Saginaw, TX$96K321,320
- 553 Cole Ave Saginaw, TX$107K321,929
Nearby Schools in Saginaw
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!