- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1116 Morton Ave SE, Roanoke, VA 240133 beds, 1 bath, 1,256 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Siding & Gutters (2008)
Electric water heater (2008)
Eat-in Kitchen: cabinets & countertops (2003), "hardwood" laminate floating floor (2010)
Bathroom: updated (2003), floating floor (2008), vanity (2010)
Living room: new drywall & oversized crown molding (2008), window A/C unit (2003)
Laundry: On main level. Floating floor (2008).
Bedroom 1/Master: Floating floor (2010). Access to bathroom from Master.
Bedrooms 2 & 3: Upstairs bedrooms feature slanted ceilings, carpeted floors, and large windows. Extra storage space off of upstairs bedroom. Window A/C unit (2008) (Bedrooms 2 & 3 are connected to one another)
Conveniently located just minutes from I-581, Downtown Roanoke, & Vinton. Quiet street in a peaceful neighborhood a short walk to Stonewall Jackson Middle School, Jackson Park, and the Jackson Park Library.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $44,000
- Price/sqft: $35
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- One level living if desired
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,256 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Lot depth: 155
- Lot width: 27
- Parcel #: 4122834
- Zillow Home ID: 49665767
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1116 Morton Avenue Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 24013, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 227.1% greater than in Roanoke, and 49.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 24013 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Roanoke.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 24013 home values.
- 1118 Morton Ave SE Roanoke, VA$84K3--1,692
- 1126 Tayloe Ave SE Roanoke, VA$80K2--1,024
- 1122 Tayloe Ave SE Roanoke, VA$83K2--991
- 1125 Montrose Ave SE Roanoke, VA$62K3--1,315
- 1118 Tayloe Ave SE Roanoke, VA$80K4--2,004
- 1127 Montrose Ave SE Roanoke, VA$76K3--882
- 1121 Montrose Ave SE Roanoke, VA$50K3--1,395
- 1122 Morton Ave SE Roanoke, VA$51K21792
- 1107 Morton Ave SE Roanoke, VA$86K311,086
- 1115 Montrose Ave SE Roanoke, VA$53K2--1,018
- 1126 Morton Ave SE Roanoke, VA$58K2--1,015
- 1113 Morton Ave SE Roanoke, VA$49K3--1,302
- 1133 Montrose Ave SE Roanoke, VA$82K2--1,389
- 1113 Montrose Ave SE Roanoke, VA$79K2--1,080
- 1115 Morton Ave SE Roanoke, VA$80K3--1,543
- 1130 Morton Ave SE Roanoke, VA$82K2--1,048
- 1109 Montrose Ave SE Roanoke, VA--2--1,104
- 1119 Morton Ave SE Roanoke, VA$74K3--1,104
- 1135 Montrose Ave SE Roanoke, VA$111K321,890
- 1105 Montrose Ave SE Roanoke, VA$66K3--1,203
Nearby Schools in Roanoke
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292