1116 S Curson Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90019
Sold on 5/10/13: $825,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:Contact for details
- Single Family:1,617 sq ft
- Lot:6,408 sqft
- Year Built:1923
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $825,000
- Heating Type:Other
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Room TypesDining room
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- School DistrictOther
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeSpanish
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID20608284
- Last Remodel Year1923
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #5085021005
- Roof TypeTile
- Days on Zillow304
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$872,226||$776K – $951K||-$14,615||$539||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,093/mo||$1.9K – $4.8K/mo||-$92||$1.91||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Mid City home values will increase 8.2% next year, compared to a 6.8% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Mid City homes, this home is valued 34.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 26.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mid City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 37.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.7% higher than in Los Angeles, and 9.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mid City home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mid City home values.
Neighborhood for 1116 S Curson Avenue
- 1122 S Curson Ave Los Angeles, CA$965K32.02,000
- 5764 San Vicente Blvd APT 404 Los Angeles, CA$506K22.01,280
- 5764 San Vicente Blvd APT 402 Los Angeles, CA$534K22.01,310
- 5764 San Vicente Blvd APT 401 Los Angeles, CA$534K22.01,310
- 5764 San Vicente Blvd APT 303 Los Angeles, CA$597K22.51,400
- 5764 San Vicente Blvd APT 302 Los Angeles, CA$538K22.01,310
- 5764 San Vicente Blvd APT 403 Los Angeles, CA$580K23.01,360
- 5764 San Vicente Blvd APT 102 Los Angeles, CA$653K33.01,620
- 5764 San Vicente Blvd APT 304 Los Angeles, CA$514K22.01,280
- 5764 San Vicente Blvd APT 201 Los Angeles, CA$465K22.01,270
- 5764 San Vicente Blvd APT 202 Los Angeles, CA$534K22.01,310
- 5764 San Vicente Blvd APT 203 Los Angeles, CA$607K22.01,455
- 5764 San Vicente Blvd APT 204 Los Angeles, CA$507K22.01,280
- 5764 San Vicente Blvd APT 301 Los Angeles, CA$509K22.01,270
- 5764 San Vicente Blvd APT 101 Los Angeles, CA$669K33.01,680
- 1126 S Curson Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.02M32.02,032
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005