1116 Tahoe Ln, Palo Alto, CA 943032 beds, 3 baths, 1,519 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Very safe neighborhood with two on site parks and play area. Wide streets with lots of guest parking. Minutes from Mid town shopping and Downtown Palo Alto.
- Lot: 40 sqft
- Built in 2010
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Sprinkler System
- Three zone climate control, GE Profile SS Appl, Hdwd flr in kitch. Patio and two balconies.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,519 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2131988181
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1116 Tahoe Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Midtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 837.5% higher than in Palo Alto, and 28.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Midtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palo Alto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Midtown home values.
Nearby Schools in Palo Alto
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292