This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $240-325K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $18.8K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Stratford is $20,359.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $9.8K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Stratford is $18,120.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- All time views: 800
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 1972 for $39,500
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description: Ceiling Fan(S)
- 2nd Bedroom Description: Walkin Closet
- 3rd Bedroom Description: Ceiling Fan(S)
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Hood
- Appliances Included: Microwave
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: Pulldown Stairs
- Attic: Storage Space
- Basement: Full Basement
- Cooling System Type: Central Air
- Deck Type Description: Patio
- Driveway Type: Asphalt
- Electrical: Circuit Breaker
- Attic Fan
- Full Screens
- Full Storm Windows
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Plywood
- Flooring: Tile
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Garage - Type Of: Attached
- Gated Community: No
- Handicap Accessibility: No
- Heat Type: Baseboard
- Hot Water Source: Natural Gas
- Ceiling Fan
- Granite or Corian Countertops
- Laundry Room Location: Lower Level
- Lot Description: Corner
- Master Bedroom Description: Ceiling Fan(S)
- Master Bedroom Description: Walkin Closet
- Mechanical Equipment: Smoke Detector
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Non Applicable
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Ranch
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,716 sqft
- Parcel #: 1823500
- Zillow Home ID: 57398941
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06614, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% higher than in Stratford, and 18.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06614 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stratford.
|25 Nightingale Dr Stratford, CT||$246K||3||1||1,107|
|1115 Whippoorwill Ln Stratford, CT||$275K||3||2||1,414|
|1096 Whippoorwill Ln Stratford, CT||$284K||4||2||1,656|
|20 Nightingale Dr Stratford, CT||$236K||3||1.5||1,050|
|25 Canary Pl Stratford, CT||$275K||3||1.5||1,800|
|1095 Whippoorwill Ln Stratford, CT||$249K||1||1||1,476|
|1145 Whippoorwill Ln Stratford, CT||$266K||3||2||1,692|
|20 Canary Pl Stratford, CT||$262K||3||1.5||1,171|
|45 Canary Pl Stratford, CT||$279K||3||2||1,746|
|45 Nightingale Dr Stratford, CT||$252K||3||1.5||1,171|
|40 Nightingale Dr Stratford, CT||$238K||3||1||1,050|
|125 Nightingale Dr Stratford, CT||$293K||3||2||1,524|
|105 Nightingale Dr Stratford, CT||$258K||3||1||1,446|
|5TH Ave #71 Stratford, CT||--||--||--||--|
|Streckfus Rd Stratford, CT||--||--||--||--|
|N/a Stratford Ct # 6614 Stratford, CT||--||--||--||--|
|Main St Stratford, CT||--||--||--||--|
|Ferry Blvd Stratford, CT||--||--||--||--|
|Honeyspot Rd Stratford, CT||--||--||--||--|
|Main St Stratford, CT||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Stratford
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.