1116 Woodford Ct, Edmond, OK 730343 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,417 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $211,500
- Price/sqft: $88
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 600 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,417 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 186921490
- Zillow Home ID: 22033629
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1116 Woodford Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73034, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.3% lower than in Edmond, and 40.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73034 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Edmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73034 home values.
- 1104 Woodford Ct Edmond, OK$261K32.52,948
- 1117 Woodford Ct Edmond, OK$183K32.52,300
- 1108 Woodford Ct Edmond, OK$213K32.52,418
- 1113 Woodford Ct Edmond, OK$197K321,943
- 1112 Woodford Ct Edmond, OK$208K322,147
- 1100 Woodford Ct Edmond, OK$207K322,182
- 1121 Woodford Ct Edmond, OK$227K42.52,861
- 1109 Woodford Ct Edmond, OK$199K432,333
- 1101 Woodford Ct Edmond, OK$239K42.52,813
- 2400 Chimney Hill Ct Edmond, OK$216K332,586
- 2305 Woodford Way Edmond, OK$206K42.52,994
- 1105 Woodford Ct Edmond, OK$188K42.752,099
- 2404 Chimney Hill Ct Edmond, OK$192K42.52,527
- 2312 Colchester Dr Edmond, OK$192K32.52,187
- 2308 Colchester Dr Edmond, OK$178K322,221
- 2401 Chimney Hill Ct Edmond, OK$178K322,507
- 2316 Colchester Dr Edmond, OK$237K32.52,597
- 1200 Hampton Ct Edmond, OK$233K432,405
- 2304 Colchester Dr Edmond, OK$170K322,038
- 2405 Woodford Way Edmond, OK$191K422,158
Nearby Schools in Edmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292