- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
11162 Portlance St, Detroit, MI 482052 baths, 1,168 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,792 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $8,500
- Price/sqft: $7
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 440 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,168 sqft
- Lot depth: 124
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 21020147
- Zillow Home ID: 88604853
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11162 Portlance Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48205 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 132.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.8% higher than in Detroit, and 537.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48205 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48205 home values.
- 11170 Portlance St Detroit, MI$69K--21,311
- 11154 Portlance St Detroit, MI$46K--11,065
- 11146 Portlance St Detroit, MI$42K--1823
- 11200 Portlance St Detroit, MI$64K421,311
- 11121 Kennebec St Detroit, MI$33K--1.51,548
- 11117 Kennebec St Detroit, MI$33K--1899
- 11140 Portlance St Detroit, MI$36K--2.51,542
- 11131 Kennebec St Detroit, MI$39K--1795
- 11111 Kennebec St Detroit, MI$27K--1929
- 11101 Kennebec St Detroit, MI$29K--1832
- 11219 Portlance St Detroit, MI$27K--1788
- 13010 Algonac St Detroit, MI$40K--2.51,668
- 11130 Portlance St Detroit, MI$32K311,100
- 11210 Portlance St Detroit, MI$28K--21,294
- 11227 Portlance St Detroit, MI$32K311,300
- 11216 Portlance St Detroit, MI$29K--1790
- 11093 Kennebec St Detroit, MI$28K--1.51,035
- 11205 Kennebec St Detroit, MI$29K21869
- 13001 Algonac St # 5 Detroit, MI$114K--2.53,782
- 11087 Kennebec St Detroit, MI$35K31939
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292