A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $900K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
See all Kitchens
Estimated value increase: $33K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Port Orchard is $21,497.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
See all Bathrooms
Estimated value increase: $25K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Port Orchard is $19,436.
Price / Tax History
- 100 feet to your private beach!
- 1 mile to Southworth Ferry Terminal
- 1 mile from convenience store and post office
- 2 miles to Junior High School
- 3 miles to Elementary School
- 7 miles to High School
- 14 mins from South Kitsap Mall
- 25 mins from Downtown Bremerton
- 43 mins to Downtown Tacoma
- 1hr from downtown Seattle via ferry or highway/interstate
- 1hr from SeaTac via ferry or I-5
- Available now
- For sale by owner
- Lot: 1 acre
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- All time views: 7,678
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $975,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $199
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street, 825 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain, Water
- Hardwood Floors
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Wood
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,900 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot width: 190 ft
- Parcel #: 01230220022000
- Zillow Home ID: 23392677
Sell Your Home on Zillow
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Foreclosures (per 10K)
Nearby Schools in Port Orchard
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.