1117 10th St NW # 207, Washington, DC 200012 beds, 2 baths, 983 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- front desk and concierge, available 7 days a week
- gym located in the building- treadmills, ellipse, bikes, free weights, bench
- close to Mt Vernon Square Metro, Chinatown Metro, and Metro Center
- CVS and Cafe located at the bottom of the building
- roof top patio with BBQ and lots of outdoor lounge furniture
- approximately 1000 sq ft
- all state of the art kitchen appliances
- Built in 2006
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: May 2006 for $371,280
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 11.0
- Floor size: 983 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 0369 2043
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 71739365
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1117 10th St Nw # 207
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Logan Circle, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76.2% lower than in Washington, and 80.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Logan Circle home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Logan Circle home values.
- Apt W2$803K221,482
- Apt 201$574K121,051
- Apt 202$543K12894
- Apt 203$541K12883
- Apt 204$694K221,183
- Apt 205$308KStudio1472
- Apt 206$445K11812
- # 210$412K11666
- Apt 211$569K21928
- Apt 212$418K11766
- Apt 301$738K221,200
- # 302$561K12952
- Apt 303$560K12948
- Apt 304$695K221,176
- Apt 305$316K--1472
- Apt 306$435K11818
- Apt 307$324K--1548
- Apt 309$416K11663
- Apt 310$453K11663
- Apt 311$555K21978
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292