- Lot: 8,363 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- 975 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,502 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 1973 for $31,000
- Price/sqft: $50
- MLS #: 3471153
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 420 sqft
- Security System
- Appliances Equipment \ Dishwasher, Appliances Equipment \ Garbage Disposal, Cooling Type \ Central Air, Driveway \ Paved, Garage Features \ Access from Unit, Garage Features \ Attached, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Asphalt\Fiberglass, Appliances Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Available Financing \ FHA\VA, Heating Fuel \ Gas, Occupant Type \ Vacant, Appliances Equipment \ Oven, Appliances Equipment \ Range, Appliances Equipment \ Refrigerator, Style \ Ranch, Water Sewer \ Public Sewer, Water Sewer \ Public Water, Exterior \ Aluminum, Property Subtype \ Single Family, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Exterior Features \ Storage Shed\Out Bld, Fences \ Chain Link, Basement Detail \ Finished, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Garage Features \ Electric, Amenities \ Health Club, Amenities \ Medical Service, Amenities \ Park, House Faces \ West, Amenities \ Playground, Amenities \ Pool, Cooling Type \ Wall Unit(s), Appliances Equipment \ Security System, Amenities \ Exercise Room, Natural Resource Rig \ None, Available Financing \ Cash, Available Financing \ Conventional, Amenities \ Laundromat, Garage Features \ RV\Boat Pad, Garage Features \ Water Available, Geocode Source \ Imported, Association \ NORMMLS
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,408 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 11322122
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 33398682
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $29-100K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts North Collinwood home values will decrease 2.6% next year, compared to a 0.4% increase for Cleveland as a whole. Among North Collinwood homes, this home is 26.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 11.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Collinwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.6% less than in Cleveland, and 224.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help North Collinwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Collinwood home values.
|1111 E 168th St Cleveland, OH||$62K||2||1||1,840|
|1129 E 168TH St Cleveland, OH||--||--||--||--|
|1107 E 168th St Cleveland, OH||$49K||2||1||1,000|
|1133 E 168th St Cleveland, OH||$39K||3||1||1,275|
|1101 E 168th St Cleveland, OH||$66K||3||1||1,540|
|1132 E 169th St Cleveland, OH||$42K||1||1||1,100|
|1137 E 168th St Cleveland, OH||$36K||2||1||818|
|1120 E 169th St Cleveland, OH||$63K||4||2||1,874|
|1118 E 169TH St Cleveland, OH||--||5||3||2,594|
|1114 E 169th St Cleveland, OH||$64K||4||2||2,016|
|1097 E 168th St Cleveland, OH||$56K||2||1||1,110|
|1141 E 168th St Cleveland, OH||$36K||3||1||1,084|
|1136 E 169th St Cleveland, OH||$38K||3||1||1,031|
|1108 E 169th St Cleveland, OH||$80K||4||2||2,068|
|1104 E 169th St Cleveland, OH||$41K||3||1||1,180|
|1120 E 168th St Cleveland, OH||$47K||3||1||1,073|
|E 168th St Cleveland, OH||$43K||2||1||950|
|1114 E 168th St Cleveland, OH||$43K||2||1||950|
|1140 E 169th St Cleveland, OH||$37K||2||1||1,112|
|1145 E 168th St Cleveland, OH||$57K||3||1||1,301|
Nearby Schools in Cleveland
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!