1117 Hartford Ave, Akron, OH 443203 beds, 1 bath, 1,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,804 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- 481 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $28
- MLS #: 3609329
- Parking: 0 space
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 54
- Parcel #: 6746019
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35444984
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1117 Hartford Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Akron market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 53.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.6% higher than in Akron, and 174.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Akron home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Akron home values.
- 1111 Hartford Ave Akron, OH$69K311,072
- 1105 Hartford Ave Akron, OH$45K211,008
- 1100 Stoner St Akron, OH$37K31884
- 1101 Hartford Ave Akron, OH$46K311,008
- 1068 Hardesty Blvd Akron, OH$64K31.51,318
- 1129 Hartford Ave Akron, OH$40K311,165
- 1062 Hardesty Blvd Akron, OH$36K31768
- 1058 Hardesty Blvd Akron, OH$42K21.51,326
- 1135 Hartford Ave Akron, OH$71K321,305
- 1076 Hardesty Blvd Akron, OH$41K31816
- 1095 Hartford Ave Akron, OH$64K311,008
- 1050 Hardesty Blvd Akron, OH$42K21.5957
- 1112 Hartford Ave Akron, OH$62K211,008
- 1118 Hartford Ave Akron, OH$51K311,008
- 1088 Hardesty Blvd Akron, OH$42K411,039
- 1092 Hardesty Blvd Akron, OH$39K21672
- 1074 Hartford Ave # 0 Akron, OH--311,008
- 1106 Hartford Ave Akron, OH$37K311,008
- 1089 Hartford Ave Akron, OH$62K311,008
- 1145 Hartford Ave Akron, OH$67K311,012
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292