1117 Westover Rd, Stamford, CT 069024 beds, 4 baths, 3,912 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.01 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 378 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $255
- MLS #: 99030303
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,912 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 000-9737
- Zillow Home ID: 57364709
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1117 Westover Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Westover market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.7% greater than in Stamford, and 43.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Westover home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stamford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Westover home values.
- 1115 Westover Rd Stamford, CT$718K43.53,845
- 1102 Westover Rd Stamford, CT$779K43.53,557
- 6 Winding Brook Ln Stamford, CT$736K42.53,014
- 1120 Westover Rd Stamford, CT$429K31.51,847
- 1150 Westover Rd Stamford, CT$725K43.53,438
- 1084 Westover Rd Stamford, CT$959K53.52,692
- 20 Winding Brook Ln Stamford, CT$837K42.54,047
- 1090 Westover Rd Stamford, CT$723K443,252
- 1076 Westover Rd Stamford, CT$1.05M44.53,564
- 1081 Westover Rd Stamford, CT$1.25M54.55,331
- 1088 Westover Rd Stamford, CT$711K42.52,135
- 1087 Westover Rd Stamford, CT$1.55M44.54,500
- 1086 Westover Rd Stamford, CT$891K544,190
- 1070 Westover Rd Stamford, CT$707K42.52,604
- 1155 Westover Rd Stamford, CT$779K42.52,694
- 40 Winding Brook Ln Stamford, CT$1.02M42.53,258
- 1065 Westover Rd Stamford, CT$717K42.52,984
- 1157 Westover Rd Stamford, CT$1.12M444,584
- 1159 Westover Rd Stamford, CT$1.18M44.54,551
- 12 Old Mill Ln Stamford, CT$1.19M------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.