- Lot: 7,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 336 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other, Radiant
- Last sold: May 1999 for $500,000
- Price/sqft: $712
- MLS #: 595070
- Windermere Real Estate Midtown
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1420 sqft
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 838 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain, Water
- Wet Bar
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Contemporary, Basement \ Unfinished, Building Condition \ Very Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Den or office \ M, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood, Family room location \ M, Features \ L, Floor Covering \ See Remarks, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Radiant, Interior Features \ 2nd Kitchen, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Built-In Vacuum, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ French Doors, Interior Features \ High Tech Cabling, Interior Features \ Sauna, Interior Features \ Security System, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Interior Features \ Wet Bar, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Metal, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Gas Available, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Site Features \ Patio, Site Features \ Sprinkler System, Status \ A, Style \ 15, Utility room location \ U, View \ Bay, View \ City, View \ Lake, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Shingle, Wood
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,042 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5457800905
- Zillow Home ID: 48963624
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.0-3.0M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts East Queen Anne home values will rise 6.5% next year, compared to a 5.4% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among East Queen Anne homes, this home is 426.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 60.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Queen Anne, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.9% less than in Seattle, and 41.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help East Queen Anne home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Queen Anne home values.
- 1214 Taylor Ave N APT 3021 beds, 1 baths
554 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 1966
|309 Highland Dr Seattle, WA||$1.53M||3||3||3,190|
|1110 3rd Ave N Seattle, WA||$1.42M||2||2.5||3,020|
|308 Prospect St Seattle, WA||$1.25M||3||2||2,540|
|312 Prospect St Seattle, WA||$1.52M||4||3.5||3,090|
|302 Prospect St Seattle, WA||$1.28M||2||2.25||3,170|
|302 Prospect St Seattle, WA||$1.63M||2||3||3,042|
|317 Highland Dr Seattle, WA||$1.4M||3||2||1,740|
|317 Highland Dr Seattle, WA||$477K||1||1||700|
|316 Prospect St Seattle, WA||$1.53M||4||2.5||2,980|
|300 Highland Dr Seattle, WA||$1.74M||4||4.5||4,830|
|1116 Bigelow Ave N Seattle, WA||$1.13M||3||1.75||2,760|
|1111 Nob Hill Ave N Seattle, WA||$1.15M||4||3||3,040|
|321 Highland Dr Seattle, WA||$1.98M||3||3.25||3,960|
|1107 Nob Hill Ave N Seattle, WA||$828K||3||1.75||1,480|
|1210 3rd Ave N Seattle, WA||$2.02M||5||5||4,535|
|1204 Bigelow Ave N Seattle, WA||$1.21M||4||2||2,170|
|1101 Nob Hill Ave N Seattle, WA||$1.19M||3||3||3,140|
|1133 Bigelow Ave N Seattle, WA||$826K||2||1||1,400|
|1112 Bigelow Ave N Seattle, WA||$1.66M||4||3||4,008|
|309 Prospect St Seattle, WA||$1.67M||5||4.25||3,840|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!