1118 Bigelow Ave N, Seattle, WA 981093 beds, 3.5 baths, 5,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 185 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: May 1999 for $500,000
- Price/sqft: $641
- MLS #: 595070
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces, 880 sqft
- Security System
- Unfinished basement, 1420 sqft
- View: City, Mountain, Water
- Wet Bar
- Cable-ready, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,900 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5457800905
- Zillow Home ID: 48963624
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1118 Bigelow Avenue N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Queen Anne market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 22.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14% greater than in Seattle, and 14.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Queen Anne home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Queen Anne home values.
- 309 Highland Dr Seattle, WA$1.69M333,190
- 1110 3rd Ave N Seattle, WA$1.19M22.53,020
- 308 Prospect St Seattle, WA$1.24M322,540
- 312 Prospect St Seattle, WA$1.3M43.53,090
- 302 Prospect St Seattle, WA$1.07M22.253,170
- 302 Prospect St Seattle, WA$1.7M233,042
- 317 Highland Dr Seattle, WA$1.52M321,740
- 317 Highland Dr Seattle, WA$451K11700
- 316 Prospect St Seattle, WA$1.32M42.52,980
- 300 Highland Dr Seattle, WA$1.44M44.54,830
- 1116 Bigelow Ave N Seattle, WA$1.13M31.752,760
- 1111 Nob Hill Ave N Seattle, WA$1.09M433,040
- 321 Highland Dr Seattle, WA$1.89M33.253,960
- 1107 Nob Hill Ave N Seattle, WA$704K31.751,480
- 1210 3rd Ave N Seattle, WA$1.78M554,535
- 1204 Bigelow Ave N Seattle, WA$1.22M422,170
- 1101 Nob Hill Ave N Seattle, WA$988K333,140
- 1133 Bigelow Ave N Seattle, WA$808K211,400
- 1112 Bigelow Ave N Seattle, WA$1.58M434,008
- 309 Prospect St Seattle, WA$1.35M54.253,840
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!