- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- 21 days on Zillow
- Views: 776 all time views
- 26 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2003 for $89,900
- Price/sqft: $104
- MLS #: N761821
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 220 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Florida Room, Additional Rooms \ Separate Living Room, All Bedrooms Conform \ Y, Approx Parcel Size \ Less than 1/4 Acre, Assoc Fee Freq \ N/A, Bath \ MBR Bath Tub W/Shwr, Category \ Residential, Dining \ Separate Dining Room, Energy Features \ Heat Pump-Air, Export Options \ Publish Address, Export Options \ Publish Directions, Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks, Export Options \ Publish Square Feet, Exterior Wall \ Brick, Fencing \ Fenced Rear, Fencing \ Wood Fencing, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Wood Burning Frplc, Homestead \ Y, Interior Amenities \ Thermal Window(s), Interior Amenities \ Wood Floors, Lot Description \ Regular Lot, Lot Location \ Suburban, Major Appliances \ Dishwasher, Major Appliances \ Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Major Appliances \ Microwave, Major Appliances \ Range Electric, Major Appliances \ Refrigerator, Major Appliances \ Self Cleaning Oven, Major Appliances \ Washer/Dryer Connect, Misc Exterior \ Patio - Open, Parking Facilities \ 1 Car Garage, Parking Facilities \ Attached Garage, Pool/Hot Tub \ No Pool, Possible Financing \ Cash, Possible Financing \ Conventional, Possible Financing \ Will Consider FHA, Possible Financing \ Will Consider VA, Presently Zoned \ Residential, Publish to Internet \ Yes, Range Marketing \ R, Road Frontage \ City Street, Road Surface \ Asphalt Road, Roof \ Shingle Roof, Square Foot Source \ Appraisal, Status \ Active, Stories \ 1 Story, Structure \ Wood Frame, Style \ Bungalow, Type of Cooling \ Central Cooling, Type of Cooling \ Electric Source, Type of Dwelling \ Sngl. Fam.-Detached, Type of Heating \ Electric Source, Utilities \ Sewer - Public, Utilities \ Water - Public, Water Heater \ Electric Water Heatr
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,198 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 0791090000
- Zillow Home ID: 44480360
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $72-126K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Murray Hill home values will increase 8.1% next year, compared to a 6.3% rise for Jacksonville as a whole. Among Murray Hill homes, this home is 70.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 70.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Murray Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.2% greater than in Jacksonville, and 382.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Murray Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Murray Hill home values.
|1112 Brierfield Dr Jacksonville, FL||$97K||3||1||1,077|
|1124 Brierfield Dr Jacksonville, FL||$73K||3||1||1,030|
|1039 Nelson St Jacksonville, FL||$174K||3||2||2,284|
|1130 Brierfield Dr Jacksonville, FL||$98K||3||2||1,180|
|1029 Nelson St Jacksonville, FL||$108K||3||1||1,328|
|1108 Brierfield Dr Jacksonville, FL||$109K||3||1||1,273|
|1045 Nelson St Jacksonville, FL||$108K||3||1||1,354|
|1023 Nelson St Jacksonville, FL||$92K||3||2||1,275|
|1117 Brierfield Dr Jacksonville, FL||$78K||3||1||1,252|
|1109 Brierfield Dr Jacksonville, FL||$108K||3||1||1,289|
|1136 Brierfield Dr Jacksonville, FL||$131K||3||2||1,435|
|1123 Brierfield Dr Jacksonville, FL||$85K||2||1||943|
|1049 Nelson St Jacksonville, FL||$96K||3||1||1,083|
|1102 Brierfield Dr Jacksonville, FL||$105K||3||1||1,292|
|1013 Nelson St Jacksonville, FL||$97K||3||1||1,111|
|1129 Brierfield Dr Jacksonville, FL||$102K||3||1||1,149|
|1055 Nelson St Jacksonville, FL||$90K||3||1.5||1,290|
|1142 Brierfield Dr Jacksonville, FL||$72K||2||1||1,230|
|1047 Brierfield Dr Jacksonville, FL||$136K||3||2||1,619|
|1135 Brierfield Dr Jacksonville, FL||$125K||3||1||1,314|
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!