1118 Reed Ave, Akron, OH 443063 beds, 1 bath, 1,082 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,799 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1943
- 481 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $45
- MLS #: 3455024
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Partial basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,082 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 44
- Parcel #: 6833022
- Zillow Home ID: 35471641
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1118 Reed Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Akron market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 40.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.1% greater than in Akron Metro, and 123.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Akron home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Akron home values.
- 1114 Reed Ave Akron, OH$41K21962
- 1117 Lindsay Ave Akron, OH$64K21946
- 1110 Reed Ave Akron, OH$47K21994
- 1113 Lindsay Ave Akron, OH$62K211,008
- 1123 Lindsay Ave Akron, OH$38K21934
- 1128 Reed Ave Akron, OH$58K211,061
- 1119 Reed Ave Akron, OH$39K311,070
- 1109 Lindsay Ave Akron, OH$49K21616
- 1127 Lindsay Ave Akron, OH$34K21849
- 1106 Reed Ave Akron, OH$68K311,080
- 1111 Reed Ave Akron, OH$55K31900
- 1132 Reed Ave Akron, OH$46K21624
- 1127 Reed Ave Akron, OH$37K311,070
- 1105 Lindsay Ave Akron, OH$55K31960
- 1131 Lindsay Ave Akron, OH$41K21616
- 910 Ardella Ave Akron, OH$36K21916
- 1103 Reed Ave Akron, OH$54K31936
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292