1118 Waiholo St, Honolulu, HI 968214 beds, 4 baths, 2,738 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $1,510,000
- Price/sqft: $551
- Parking: 2 spaces, 458 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,738 sqft
- Parcel #: 1350420250000
- Zillow Home ID: 612372
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1118 Waiholo Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Kuliouou-Kalani Iki market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 2.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90.5% less than in Honolulu, and 97% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Kuliouou-Kalani Iki home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kuliouou-Kalani Iki home values.
- 1040 Waiiki St Honolulu, HI$2.49M733,023
- 1132 Waianiani Pl Honolulu, HI$3.1M352,926
- 1032 Waiiki St Honolulu, HI$2.09M432,586
- 1138 Waianiani Pl Honolulu, HI$1.81M432,298
- 1162 Iki Pl Honolulu, HI--831,996
- 1144 Waianiani Pl Honolulu, HI$1.87M542,304
- 1026 Waiiki St Honolulu, HI$2.03M422,223
- 1039 Waiiki St Honolulu, HI$1.69M52.52,295
- 1088 Waiholo St Honolulu, HI$1.81M332,804
- 1164 Iki Pl Honolulu, HI$1.37M232,641
- 1132 Waiholo St Honolulu, HI$3.21M54.53,582
- 1097 Waiholo St Honolulu, HI$2.64M54.54,961
- 1031 Waiiki St Honolulu, HI$1.83M542,420
- 1139 Waianiani Pl Honolulu, HI$1.74M432,276
- 1020 Waiiki St Honolulu, HI$3.2M42.53,042
- 1148 Waianiani Pl Honolulu, HI$2.58M533,260
- 1023 Waiiki St Honolulu, HI$1.71M432,389
- 1080 Waiholo St Honolulu, HI$1.76M542,163
- Waiholo St HI--------
- 1145 Waianiani Pl Honolulu, HI$1.66M532,030
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!